And so it begins...
Sep. 3rd, 2009 08:16 amAnother, more casual space to blog in. What have I done?
Actually, I have to confess that the disastrous 'neuroscience of fandom' survey, and the wildly smart and incisive responses to it have made me think I'm missing out on a very fun corner of the intertubes, so here I am... able to indulge my fandom whims at will, and maybe even (gasp!) participate, somewhere along the line!
Actually, I have to confess that the disastrous 'neuroscience of fandom' survey, and the wildly smart and incisive responses to it have made me think I'm missing out on a very fun corner of the intertubes, so here I am... able to indulge my fandom whims at will, and maybe even (gasp!) participate, somewhere along the line!
no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 11:34 am (UTC)(I saw you mentioned by
no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 11:51 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 12:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 01:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 09:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 01:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 12:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 01:15 pm (UTC)Me, paranoid? Nooo....
no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 09:55 pm (UTC):)
no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 01:02 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 01:15 pm (UTC)Moving from blogging elsewhere on the web to blogging here is a big thing (I did it last year, with mixed results)—the culture here is “comment, comment, comment” which can be oppressing, whereas on a hosted blog, it's “comment if you have something to say”. The latter is under-rated here, I feel.
Anyway, welcome to DW and thank you for the mutual! I look forward to reading your thoughts :)
no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 01:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 05:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-03 09:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 06:10 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-09-04 04:50 pm (UTC)